<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The only damage I think that happened during shipping was a knob came loose. But both the knob, backing and screw were still there. So my boyfriend just put it back on. Easy fix problem. Only other flaws are the ones mentioned by seller, but they are minor.Originally posted by EmilyMarie:
OMGoodness!! The press arrived in 1 piece? I'm amazed it wasn't broken during shipment. Fed-Ex told me that items have to be packed to withstand being dropped off the loading dock. No way would a clothes press survive that IMO. Congrats on getting this wonderful piece of AG history!
By the way, this may sound stupid, but who is DHL? I don't think I have heard about them.
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ June 16, 2006 09:52 PM: Message edited by: sailorangel59 ]</font></font>
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ June 16, 2006 11:43 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>







Bookmarks